- Every second, more than 418 KitKat are consumed all over the world.
- After every five minutes, there are enough KitKat produced to make a pile taller than the Eiffel Tower.
- The name KitKat was registered to The Rowntree Company, Britain in 1911.
- KitKat is produced in 22 countries by Nestle. However, in USA, The Hershey Company produces KitKat.
- KitKat made 1997 Guinness Book of World Records after a record sale of 13.2 billion in 1995.
- Due to milk shortage after World War II, KitKat was made from dark chocolate and the wrapper was blue, not red.